O2-ion Laundry Washing Ball
100% Natural Components
* Chlorine Neutralizer
* Environmentally Friendly
Characteristics of the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball:
The Wellos Laundry Washing Ball is made by scientific design. The outside is in Adflex (used in the production of clothes). In his interior it contains 4 types of special natural ceramic balls and 2 specially treated magnets;
- The powerful far-infared rays break molecule´s hydrogen-combinations into small clusters being activated to increase it's molecular motions, penetration force and washing power. And it radiates negative ions to weaken the surface and inter fabric adhesion so that the dirt can come off easily without any detergent;
- The Alkali ceramic balls mainting the near pH of 10 (like detergents), and it helps to remove the dirt from clothes;;
- The Antibacterial ceramic balls eliminates the mold, pathogenic organisms in the washing machine, and activates the water to increase the cleaning strenght;
- The Chlorine ceramic balls eliminates the chloride compound in water, and slackens the water surface tension and increases the cleaning strenght;
- The Wellos Laundry Washing Ball is conceived for a duration superior to 3 years or 1000 uses, average of 1 daily washing .
COMPONENTS OF THE WELLOS WASHING BALL
Magnets at each end. The magnets create a magnetic field of 3,000 Gauss that activates the water molecule clusters generating anions (electrically charged particles) that attach themselves to dirt and drag with the flow of water. Also antiscale generate action.
Elastomer Material. The surface of the WELLOS BALL is comfortable to hold and gentle on your clothes. It does not produce friction.
Balls . Emit infrared rays and negative ions released.
Antibacterial Balls. Kill germs in the tissues, it is very useful in the baby clothes washing clothes and nursing.
Alkaline balls. Water alkalinity favor preventing water damage to the clothes too acidic.
Antichlors Balls. They absorb water, avoiding chlorine deposited in the tissues, keeps colors.
HOW THE WELLOS BALL IS WASHING
The infrared radiation and negative ions produced by the ceramics contained in WELLOS WASHING BALL transform the molecular structure of water, helping to eliminate the effects pollutants and dirt without detergent. The components of the WASH BALL WELLOS reduce the amount of chlorine in the water and its hardness, increasing the cleaning power. The lifespan of the machine also benefit from this device.
Usually liquid detergents containing ethanol and triethylene glycol. In concentrated amounts and undiluted can irritate the skin on contact. Constant contact with skin may cause dermatitis. In concentrated amounts can can irritate the eyes and prolonged contact may cause permanent eye damage. Repeated exposure to vapors can cause chronic lung irritation. The fumes can cause coughing and breathing problems.
Powdered detergents usually contain sodium carbonate, sodium silicate, sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate with bleaching agents. Direct contact may cause skin irritation and permanent eye damage. Prolonged exposure to dust may cause depression, dizziness, headache and difficulty breathing.
Unless you and your family live in a nudist camp, clothing is your second skin. The skin is a semipermeable membrane and is the largest organ in the body human. Nicotine patches and hormones show that our skin is so absorbent. What is in contact with your skin, is in contact with your bloodstream. Phosphorus, ammonia, naphthalene and phenol are toxic and are found in most detergents.
Q: How does Wellos Laundry Washing Ball work ?
A:The various components of Wellos Laundry Ball are engineered to optimize your water for laundry. And Wellos Laundry Ball’s unique design physically stimulates your clothes to make for better laundry results.
Q: What else does Wellos Laundry Washing Ball do ?
A:It also removes chlorine from your water, prevents lime build-up inside your washing machine and it kills up to 99.9% of germs and other harmful pathogens.
Q: How many Wellos Laundry Washing Ball should I use ?
A:First, check your washing machine’s capacity. Rule of thumb is 1 Wellos Laundry Ball for 12 LBS capacity. So if you washing machine’s capacity is under 12 Lbs, use 1 Wellos Laundry Ball. If it’s 24 LBS, use 2 Wellos Laundry Ball and so on.
Q: How long does Wellos Laundry Washing Ball last ?
A:Up to 1,000 washes based on doing one laundry each day or 3 years.
Q: How do I take care of Wellos Laundry Washing Ball?
A:Take Wellos Laundry Ball out and let it dry under the sun for 45 minutes once a week.
Q: How does Wellos Laundry Washing Ball help save water ?
A:Using Wellos Laundry Ball means little of no use of detergent or bleach. You’ll find that you only need to rinse your laundry once, instead of 2 or more times. This not only saves your time doing laundry, but it also means savings on water, gas and electricity. AND the best part is that you are also helping to reduce water pollution.
Q: Can people with sensitive skin or skin allergies use Wellos Laundry Washing Ball ?
A:Wellos Laundry Ball allows you to use little or no chemical detergents while doing your wash, so it’s great for sensitive skins.
Q: Can I use with drum type washing machines?
A:Yes, Wellos Laundry Ball is designed to be used with both DRUM type washing machines and with FRONT LOADING type washing machines.
Q: Would soaking before starting the wash cycle help?
A:Soaking helps a lot. If you can, let it soak for 45-60 minutes before starting the wash cycle.
Q: What’s the body of Wellos Laundry Washing Ball made of ?
A:We use non-toxic, FDA compliant thermoplastic material from USA.
Q: What’s inside Wellos Laundry Washing Ball?
A:There are 4 different types of high quality ceramic balls inside Wellos Laundry Ball, each with its own unique function. All of these ceramic balls are produced in Korea with top-of-line materials. Plus, there are very powerful magnets inside Wellos Laundry Ball which enhance the effectiveness of the 4 different ceramic balls.
Q: What type of fabrics can be washed with Wellos Laundry Washing Ball?
A:Any fabric. But for extra delicate fabric, it’s recommended that Wellos Laundry Ball is to be removed before the rinse cycle.
Q: Would Wellos Laundry Washing Ball affect the color of my clothes ?
A:No, Wellos Laundry Ball will not affect the color of any normal fabric. By reducing the chemicals left behind by detergents, Wellos Laundry Ball actually helps to bring out the original color of your clothes.
Q: Do I need to add fabric softener or bleach ?
A: No. Wellos Laundry Ball helps to soften fabric by itself. So normally you would not need to add more chemicals such as bleach or fabric softener. But if you still need extra bleaching, try adding a tablespoon of baking soda instead.
* EFFECTS *
1. Prevention skin problem caused by residues of detergent as there is not detergent used
2. Prevents the oxidation and discoloration of fabric caused by chlorine and retains the
electricity of fabrics.
3. Eliminates mold through its powerful antibiotic effect pathogenic bacterial which cause
unpleasant odors and uncleanness.
4. With these combined functions, it is not necessary to add any bleaching agent, fabric
conditioner and other washing additives.
5. There is no fabric tangle and twist.
6. For people with hypoallergenic, sensitive delicate skin and newborns, the WELLOS
WASHING BALL is the ideal laundry solution.
Three years lifetime guaranteed (Once use a day) & Use for all types of washing machines.
How to use
- Use 1 Ball for each 5 kg of clothes. Bigger quantity uses 2 Balls;
- Separate the clothes by color and fabric, as normal you usually does;
- Put the clothes in the machine and the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball in the middle of the clothes.Turn on the machine on the program you use. Do not exceed 60ºC;
- For very dirty clothes add 20% of the detergent that uses. It is recommended to use a heavy duty cycle;
- Difficult stains proceed as usual and add 20% of the detergent you use. The Wellos Laundry Washing Ball does not substitute the stain removers;
- If you are going to do more washings leave the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball in the washing-machine. If not, withdraw the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball and leave to dry;
- To wash by hand put the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball in a container (tank,bowl) together with the clothes and water and let rest some time;
- Do not use the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball in the dryer or drying programs (machines that have this program);
- If you use the Wellos Laundry Washing Ball daily, rinse with water and place it in the sun for 2 hours weekly;
- If you do not use everyday, place it in the sun for 45 minutes at least 1 time per month;
Washing Tips :
- As with normal laundry, it is recommended that white clothes and colored clothes.
- To keep Wellos Laundry Ball in optimum condition ; Every 2 weeks, shake out the water and let it dry for a day.
- Use the right amount of water.
- Stained clothes should be soak in water as soon as possible - old stains are always hard to remove.
- Rub few drops of colorless vinegar onto tough stains before putting cloth into washing machine.
- Let your laundry soak (together with Wellos Laundry Ball) for longer period of time for better results.
- Put Wellos Laundry Ball into pair of socks inside your washing machine to reduce washing noise.
- If you are not sure, set your washing machine to HEAVY cycle.
- Add a spoonful of baking soda if you need extra white results with your laundry.
- Brush up on smart washing tips. People used to do great laundry before they had chemical detergents.
- There are also lots of great websites with great washing tips on the internet.
No posts found