HEATKEEPER Energy Saving Radiator Panels
HEATKEEPER Panels can save up to 20% of your heating costs
Depending on the insulation features of the property (e.g. wall/loft insulation, double glazing), independent scientific studies show that HEATKEEPER Panels can save as much as 20% heating costs where panels have been fitted to all the radiators in the home.
Reduce your energy bills with HEATKEEPER Energy Saving Radiator Panels.
Average Savings Estimate: €155 each year
Poorly Insulated Home Savings Estimate: €280 each year
Source - UK Building Research Establishment.
HEATKEEPER Energy Saving Radiator Panels are silver metalized PVC panels which fit behind central heating radiators.
The panels have several major benefits:
- They save energy by reflecting heat normally lost into the wall;
- They stimulate the distribution of warm air. This makes rooms feel warmer and more comfortable and also helps to eliminate cold spots;
- They make central heating systems more efficient in bringing warmth to the home;
- HEATKEEPER Panels are easy to fit without removing radiators;
- Once fitted HEATKEEPER Panels are fixed, unobtrusive and long-lasting energy-saving features.
- Metallised PVC panels; Fit securely between the radiator and the wall; No need to remove the radiator; Reduce heat loss through the wall.